Each Week Elleinadspir, A Place to Share and I will be working our way through the Listography 2011 Book with a rotating Link Part-tay! To find the list of the years topics, check out the Listography Link above. Today’s Topic: List how you would like to spend time when you’re a senior citizen
Yay! This is not just a great topic, it's also the subject of many random daydreams.
- Visiting my kick-ass son who is a Top Chef and has at least one even more kick-ass child
- Traveling everywhere
- Driving a mini-cooper. A bumble bee yellow one. All electric hopefully.
- Living in a loft apartment (I mean obviously, your knees go as you get older, no more stairs!)
- Patronizing the arts (in my daydreams I am not just retired, I am also wealthy)
- Dancing tango
- Cooking through my 30th-something cookbook project
- Enjoying the memories of having completed large chunks of stuff on my list and dreaming up new ones!
- Sleeping in everyday
- Doing things that make young people say "I hope when I'm your age..."
Am I the only one who fantasizes about retirement? I do my best to enjoy each moment and stage in life but living as chronic-overplanner-ahead is in my nature. I'm the only one left with the link so feel free to hitch yourself to this wagon.
PS-This is the last week of the LIst Love Book Club but (obviously) not that last list because I'm working on some New Years resolutions!