Each Week Elleinadspir, A Place to Share and I will be working our way through the Listography 2011 Book with a rotating Link Part-tay! To find the list of the years topics, check out the Listography Link above. Today’s Topic: List 10 people you find fascinating.
The book is getting demanding. No more casual, "Make a list" anymore. Now the books is specifying measurable outcomes.
1. My son: Exuberant (read: loud), joyful (read: loud with smiles) and endlessly loveable (read: ocasionally quiet with hugs). He is different every day and I can't get over the beauty of seeing his personality emerge little by little.
2. Shakira: Seriously, she pulls me in. I don't understand her powers over me.
3. Mr. Rodgers: I love him. He is wise. The end.
4. Rick Bayless: I like his food, I like his superhero t-shirts. I like the way he gets all excited talking about the "wonder of the Yucatan peninsula". I like how he's always tweeting about wishing to be on Dancing with the Stars. Food nerdom at its best.
5.Kanye West: I really wish he would start tweeting again. No one gives twitter-crazy like he did.
6. Lin Manuel-Miranda: He wrote In the Heights and he gives good twitter. Love him.
7. Madeline L'engle: My favorite author since I was a child. She's gone now, but I still love reading her work. So smart with a good dash of crazy-cakes mixed in. She's like my literary fairy godmother.
8. (Insert celebrity gossiped about here): I have no defense for myself. I'm an Internet addict.
9. Julia Child: I just finished reading her memoir "My Life in France". I am so intrigued by people with artistic drive. Her memoir was a pleasure. Highly suggested.
10. Tom Ford: Ever since I saw "A Single Man" I have been a Tom Ford stalker.
I feel like this list is just the tip of the iceberg. Who do you find fascinating and why? I've go the link!