Each Week Elleinadspir, A Place to Share and I will be working our way through the Listography 2011 Book with a rotating Link Part-tay! To find the list of the years topics, check out the Listography Link above. Today’s Topic: List some things you want for your kitchen and living room
I'm of mixed opinions regarding wish lists. On the one hand I love making them and on the other hand I feel like sometimes it just leads to consumerism type obsession. Am I the only one who wories about that?
That said. Yeah, of course I have a list.
- Cake server. - For all my cake talk I don't have a cake server. Dahlia recently have to intervene when she saw me chopping up a cake with my spatula. She was like, "Crap Emily, at least use your bread knife."
- New Loveseat-I look at my poor defenseless couch with hate in my eyes, it's received a little too much attention from Nutella over the years.
- New Kitchen Floor-Our current floor is fake-brick linoleum covered in paint spatters with the added addition of raised/split seams. So pretty!
- Curtains for the Living Room-The ones we have currently aren't long enough. Clas-sy!
- Curtains for the kitchen sink window.-Arnold swears the reflected light off the sink is blinding him. BLINDING HIM!