Each Week Elleinadspir, A Place to Share and I will be working our way through the Listography 2011 Book with a rotating Link Part-tay! To find the list of the years topics, check out the Listography Link above. Today’s Topic: List your summer To-Do's
Awwww yeahh! A To-Do list. I lurve them like my dog likes getting dirty. You'll notice in the spirit of summertime there are only fun things on my list!
- Bake Amelie's Plum Tart-This is on my LifeList too!
- See the New Kids on the Block in concert-Bonus points if I somehow manage to touch one of them. Yes, I like to give myself gold stars for having fun.
- Complete Phase 1 of my living room makeover
- Celebrate my Grandma's 90th birthday in Tahoe with my ca-razy family!
- Continue to explore the upper limits of taco binging.
- Eat an ice cream sundae at Ginger Elizabeth's
- Harry Potter 2-Wha-what?
- The Hell Run-I don't know why I want to do this, but I DO. AND I'M GONNA!
- Attend the BlogHer 2011 Conference in San Diego!!!!
- Wear a bikini. This will require intense bravery but I need to do it now. I'm not gonna be young forever.
- Host a barbeque on our soon-to-be-finished deck.
What about you? Have you summer plans and plots my friends? I've got the link!