Today I'd like to introduce you to the easiest desert ever. Don't thank me, thank Rick as you are swanning about serving your deceptively delicious and well-plated dessert.
- Put black-ripe plantains in toaster oven. Turn on oven.
- Take them out, let them cool and cut them up.
- Drizzle dulce de leche on top. I used some Ginger Elizabeth salted caramel that I had in the fridge.
- Sprinkle with nuts of your choosing.
- Dollop ice cream on the side for panache and plating purposes.
- Apply to face.
- Repeat as necessary.