1. Blog Love: You might have noticed that Arnold and I like to host parties. Yeah that's right, we are fiesta-ani-ma-les. Wha-what?! If we are animales than Ms. Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day is the Queen Lion. Check out her excellent advice for taking parties to the next level here.
2. Dance: More Kanye? Yes please. I'm passing this one off under the guise of dance because this is the first time watching ballerinas has actually made me want to be one. I think these shots are going end up being iconic, like the anarchy cheerleaders in Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit Video. Ugh! I love it so much, that green WALL! The rawness of it all. It reminds me of a quote from Tyler's Creatives interview "humanity's cracked beauty". This is the clean version but might not be the best to show to your young kids unless you want to explain a lot of vocabulary.
3. Food: Bacon Peanut Brittle? Why is the world such a wonderful place? Wait, wait! Don't waste time pondering, just go and get some here. Buy some for me too, okay?
4. Food Pt. 2 - And oh yeah, speaking of wonderful. Deb from Smitten Kitchen is the devil. She posted a recipe for homemade Peanut-Nutella. I am going to need an intervention soon. Click here at your own risk!
5. Design-Nesting place did a sweet post on two of my favorite subjects. The movie Up and Chairs! Ck it out here.