1) Design: Jonathan Adler kills me because after I see his rooms I'm always left thinking something along the lines of "I need a Union Jack rug" or "Obviously I should reupholster our chairs in magenta." Or perhaps "That's what was missing, a hippopotamus ottoman!" He's the best. I"m totally serious by the way. I really feel like I "need" a hippopotamus ottoman now.
2) Funny: My friend Andres was once offered a contract that was going to pay 20% of his salary in Pizza. For reals. I think that's why I can't get over this commercial. My favorite part is when the Dad says "I know! We're set for life!"
3) Food: Sparkly stars on something I can eat? Yes please! Get them here.
4) Blog Love: I love this ode to airport layovers. I find them so calm and relaxing. There's usually Starbucks and Wi-Fi too. What's not to like?
5) Dance: And of course, it's not Friday without a little dancing. Am I right?
Side Note: My friend Renee has officially served lymphoma its eviction notice: she began chemo yesterday. Please pray that the nasty stuff does what it's supposed to do. Thanks!