1) Blog Love: If you know me "in real life" you might've heard me mentioning my "friend Danielle from Oklahoma". Connecting with cool people is absolutely the best part about blogging. Danielle and I've been having an " internet friendmance" for awhile and I was so excited that she invited me to participate in her Holiday Gift Guide. Click here to ck out Danielle's blog and see what I picked!
2) Dance: Ck out the Valedictorian of the Creatives Ms. Jaimie Goodwin in this fun piece for Dancing with the Stars.
3) Music: Last week Chocquibtown took home Best Alternative song for Colombia at the Latin Grammy's. Represent Costenos! Bogota is close to my heart but there is absolutely no place on earth like the Colombian coast. I love their kick-asses accents, their open smiles and the way they swagga! In English De Donde vengo yo means "Where I come from"
4) TV: I have a love/hate relationship with Glee. Sometimes it is so awesome and sometimes it's just... so not up to par with its better moments. The Umbrella/Singing in the Rain Mashup from this weeks episode was EPIC. I love everything the arrangement, the dancing, the staging, the lighting, the color scheme. I forsee an ill advised attempt to sing Rihanna songs in the rain in my future.
5) Movies: It's HARRY POTTER WEEKEND everybody! Break out your wands!The opening to Deathly Hallows was probably the most breathtakingly exciting scene I have ever read. It felt like watching a movie to read it so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to handle it in IMAX. My parents are in town and offered to babysit so it's a win-win all around. We're coming to help you Harry!