1) Musicals: Last year around this time Arnold and I saw In the Heights on our SOAMAZINGIT'SUNBELIEVABLE New York trip. Tonight we're going on our first "date" in forever to see it again. I know In the Heights will become a modern classic. Sacramentans go see this while it's in town. The cheapest seats are about $25, that's like two trips to the movies and so much better!
2) Music: I find Katy Perry both ridiculous and irresistible. I'm not sure how she combines those two traits but it's quite the balancing act. Favorite lyric "You don't have to feel like a wasted space..." I bet that a lot of people will hear that line at just the right time in their lives.
3) Fun: I constantly worry that I didn't lock the door. I am consistently late everywhere and at least 2-3 minutes of that lateness is due to me going back to check the door. If only this website could HELP ME!
4) Dance: LXD + Guggenheim? Amazing. I love watching the expansion of Social Media. It's truely revolutionary.
5) Food: Now that I'm the owner of a sparkling, life-changing stand mixer no one can stop me! I have a stack of recipes to tackle. First on my list is "Amelie's special plum cake". Amelie is my favorite movie, today and for forever. What Amelie bakes, I must bake too. Have a wonderful weekend my dear friends!