1) Commercials: Check out this amazing commercial from Gaz Metro. The creators refer to it as "stop motion maddness," but I'd say it's more stop motion genius. You can check out the behind the scenes work here and here.
2) Art: I can't draw, but I love looking at pretty things. One of my favorite sites is Urbansketchers.com. People travel and sketch what they see. There's all kinds of different styles and places; one of my recent favorites is from Pont-Aven, France.
3) Blog Love: I love building and making things and on my list of projects: anything from Ana White's blog (formerly called knockoffwood) which has been my eye candy for quite a while. There's building big, useful things and amazing photos from blog readers and did I mention building? Must invest in power tools. Of her recent posts, I'm loving the Square Farm Table.
4) DIY: One of my favorite sewing websites is Adventures in Dressmaking. Suzannah has lots of great tips and tutorials for sewing all sorts of things, often inspired by items you see in the store for way too much money or remaking old clothes into new. Right now I'm loving her ruffled shower curtain tutorial.
5) Food: If you want a taste of France check out La Tartine Gourmande. Beautiful pictures, yummy food and bits and pieces about food and life in France- even though the author lives in New England. Reading La Tartine is like a breath of fresh air.