1) Funny: Did you see the "rider" for Steve Martin's banjo tour? Hilarious. Highlights include requests for "waterproof guyliner". Check it out here.
2) Dance: The LXD launched last week. The plot seems a little thin but the dancing is great. Elian learned a lot of new moves already!
3) Design: I love white kitchens. Everyone I knew was vehemently against my idea to paint our cabinets white but now they all love it! I can assume that many people will also be vehemently against my assertion that butterfly wallpaper in the kitchen is wonderful as well..... hmmmmm...
4) Movies: Per usual I'm late to this party but we finally got around to watching the movie UP a few weeks ago. I believe it's the most beautiful movie I've seen in a long time. I'm still thinking about it a month later. Check out my friend Tyler's review here.
5) Blog Love: Chez Larsson. I don't even know where to begin when it comes to Benita. She is Swedish and handy and likes white slip covers and trips to NY. I love all her DIY projects although I think they do give me the false impression that I too could build my own desk if only I had the time!
PS Today over at Raising Colombian Kids I'm talking about the secret weapon for attachment "Teteros". Check it out here.