1) Music: Em D. sent me this awesome YouTube video of Paul Dateh's Top40 violin mash-up. You will love it! I promise. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdSkr9kRBmY]
2) Design: Pink and green is fresh like flowers. This apartment is totally me. That fuschia couch. Please! I die!
3) Movies: The new A-Team trailer is hilarious. For our anniversary this weekend Arnold and I are visiting my new favorite place: The drive-in!
4) Food: Last week at the Filipino Fiesta I had me some Avocado ice cream. I wasn't going to but then when I found at they are based in my hometown of Pittsburg, CA it was kind of like I was obligated to eat the ice-cream. I was also obligated to sample the macapuno and pandan flavors. If you see Magnolia Ice Cream at your Asia Mart I suggest you do the same.
5) Fun: I love this Nike Ad I saw featured on Slate.com, unsuprisingly it has a big name director: Alejandro Gonzalez Iñárritu is one of Mexico's big three. Check it out and pay attention!