My total favorite choreographers out of everybody are Napoleon and Tabitha. I so want to be just like them when I grow up to be part of an awesome husband-wife hip-hop choreography team. So many reasons to love them:
1) They are a Wilipino couple and the especially rare breed of Pilipino man and white woman, just like my parents!
2) One day they will have adorable Wilipino dancing children!
3) They're amazing. They choreographed two of my favorite routines of all time "Bleeding Love" and "No Air"
4) His name is Napoleon D'umo. Can you have a more Filipino name than that? Awesome!
5) Their style has actually turned into a new genre; lyrical hip-hop. They are not just making up routines they are breaking new ground! Loves it.