Each Week Elleinadspir, A Place to Share and I will be working our way through the Listography 2011 Book with a rotating Link Part-tay! To find the list of the years topics, check out the Listography Link above. Today’s Topic: List what your dream work environment would be like
I'm totally excited about this weeks topic because I love to daydream about this kind of stuff...
- It would be downtown. I work downtown again now and I love it. It's much closer to my house and so nice to walk around at lunchtime.
- It would be flexible and have reasonable hours. As a mom this isn't a dream situation anymore, it's more or less a necessity.
- There would be a subsidized cafeteria with healthy deliciousness. Can you imagine how great that would be?
- It would be filled with a balance of practical organized people and smart, creative dreamers.
- I would have the same desk that Jenna Lyons has in her J. Crew office. I am seriously in love with that desk. In watermelon of course.
- I would only have to go four days a week.
How about you? What would your perfect workplace be like? Do tell. Danielle's go the link.