Each Week Elleinadspir, A Place to Share and I will be working our way through the Listography 2011 Book with a rotating Link Part-tay! To find the list of the years topics, check out the Listography Link above. Today’s Topic: List your accomplishments from the past year
Perfect timing Listography. I was just mulling over the idea of giving myself a report card on my New Years resolutions(nerd alert!) Here's what I already have done:
- Landscape our Yard<– We have half a deck in half a year. Check!
- Go on a date with Arnold each month-In Progress. Six dates and counting!
- Finish the “Emily Bayless” Project <—Almost there! Have been a "little engine that could cook" in the kitchen
- Visit my Grandma more<--In progress. In fact we'll see her this weekend!
- Run in the 100th Anniversary Bay to Breakers<—DONE!
- Attend BlogHer 2011 <--I signed up and paid and I'm going!
I actually feel quite proud of how I've done this year, not just with this list but overall. I'm still alive and kicking and that feels like a good accomplishment. :)
What've you been up to? Torrie's got the link, so head on over her way or leave it in the comments!