Each Week Elleinadspir, A Place to Share and I will be working our way through the Listography 2011 Book with a rotating Link Part-tay! To find the list of the years topics, check out the Listography Link above. Today's Topic: List Sports Teams You've seen Play
Ugh, for the most part I could really care less about sports. I do enjoy events though where you get to eat and scream loudly and regular intervals, so I wouldn't say no to free tickets ever.
Here's some that I've enjoyed.
- Oakland A's-This was the first game I ever attended. I went with my Junior High School. Can you imagine taking a bunch of 7th graders to a baseball game? Neither can I. Our teachers were either saints or insane, possibly both.
- San Diego Padres-You realize their mascot is a Franciscan priest, right? How weird is that? This was a great game, the stadium is right in the Gaslamp which is crazy fun.
- Sacramento River Cats-This was Arnold's first baseball game and I blogged a blurb about it here.
- Sacramento Kings-Arco is seriously the worst arena but these tix were free and the Kings did well. My ears were ringing for days. Superfun.
- UC Davis Aggie Football-I can't watch football, the injuries stress me out and I don't understand what's going on. I think I made it through about 1/2 the game before having to leave over stress/boredom.
Okay, so that's my list! Danielle has the link today, so head over there to share yours!