1) Dance: So you Think you Can Dance is starting up again tonight at our house! For the past five years every summer we've had our friends over to enjoy a potluck salad bar before settling in to watch the show. It's very serious business at Casa Perez and there is a lot of screaming and impassioned speeches about who is the best. This year they are declaring July 31st Dance Day. Tabitha and Napoleon put together a short coregraphy for those who would like to participate. You better believe our crew will be making this happen. Add your own swagga. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKUyp1GMQVg&feature=player_embedded#!]
2) Design: Chalkboard wall on a curve plus those fun stripes. Yay!
3) Music: I love Eminem's new single "Not Afraid" I kind of didn't get him before but the day I first heard this song I was feeling terrible and I was really feeling the lyrics. I can't imagine having to overcome a drug addiction but I think anyone can understand fighting your way through a hard time.
4) Interweb Love: www.momversation.com This website brings famous Mommy bloggers together to discuss and debate different questions such as religion, health and parenting techniques. I really love it and have to confess that I used to watch it even before we were planning to be parents. Since I am really not a kid person I can't really explain why I was sitting around watching Momversation videos but there you go! What can I say? I love bloggers.
5) TV: The Good Guys. I love summer TV and I think I'm gonna love this new show starring Colin Hanks. Big ears. So cute. Totally my type. I like 'em geeky. I'm also partial to the Hanks family. I used to clean hotel rooms at a conference center. Apparently Tom Hanks did too. We put a picture of him on the wall and used to joke "Don't worry, cleaning these toilets is the obvious precursor to our Oscar days"