Well, the final exams have been taken, the last work projects have been wrapped up and all the Christmas shopping is done! And now we are bound for South America. Plans I have for our time in Colombia:
1) Eating Hot Dogs at what I like to call "Hot Dog Plaza", they put all sorts of stuff on top of the hot dogs that we don't use here, I don't know what the toppings are besides crushed up Lays potato chips, but I don't care it is SO good!
2) Eating at Crepes and Waffles... actually maybe I'll just hold it at that for the list of things I'm planning to eat.
3) Avoiding the fireworks that will be haphazardly shot off in front of the church on New Years. While everybody else is oohing and aahing I will be joining my mother-in-law by cowering in a corner.
4) Seeing if I can at least keep up with my Mother-in-Law at the New Years party. This could be hard since she usually comes home at sun rise and for whatever reason I get sleepy at 11 p.m. Her philosophy "Brandy does you no harm"
5) Sleeping in in Bogotá, sleeping in in Santander and sleeping in(on the beach) in Cartagena. Oh how I love sleeping!