1) Dance: I had forgotten what an awesome popper Usher is until I saw him on So You Think You Can Dance. A true performer knows how to command attention and I think he was the first performer since Shakira to really shake up the stage. Suprisingly I also loved this Justin Bieber(I know, I know) video. It features Quest Crew and Beat Freaks and I had to admit the song is really fun. I blame Usher. Everything he touches turns to Solid Gold. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOI4OF7iIr4]
2) Design: I want to copy, I mean "be inspired" by this pic for our kitchen. I especially love the sink with the drainage grooves for nasty sponges and the butcher block countertop.
3) Movies: Chronicles of Narnia are some of my favorite books. I cannot wait to read them to Elian when he is older and then watch the movies too!
4) Blog Love: Maggie Mason's blog "Mighty Girl" is a constant source of inspiration. My blog wants to be like hers when it grows up. One of her best features is the "Mighty Life List", a list of things she wants to do during her lifetime. I especially liked her post this week of 20 pieces of advice that she would tell her 20 year old self. Check it out here.
5) Twitter: I'm not on twitter but I do follow people via google reader. Can I perhaps suggest following these awesomely funny people: @joelmchale, @mindykaling, @maggiemason, @actuallynph? They keep me laughing all week long.